Steel Bending & Forming
Wrought Iron Scroll Bender Attachment
Eye in end of bar
Bramley Model 067 - Wrought Iron Scroll Bender Attachment
Fits onto the 064 Tube Bender (separate supply) or can be mounted to your own workshop vice
For bending scrolls, eyes, spiral shapes and other complex shapes from round, square and flat bar in one operation.
- Tooling Plate has 48 holes drilled and tapped allowing tooling to be fitted anywhere on tooling plate
- Can bend Mild Steel up to 12mm (1/2”) Round or Square (Minimum radius 10mm for 12mm material, 7mm for 10mm material)
- Can bend 25 x 6mm (1” x 1/4”) Flat Mild Steel with a 7mm min. radius
- Will bend in any direction with unlimited number of rotations (depending only on material used)
- Standard range of scroll shape dies supplied with unit
Wrought Iron Bender Attachment on optional 065 Tube Bender Stand.
Wrought Iron Scroll Bender Attachment Components.
Fully Optioned Wrought Iron Bender
- 064 Tube Bender
- 065 Tube Bender Stand
- 067 Wrought Iron Bender Attachment
- 069 Picket & Basket Attachment
Watch video demonstration
Find your nearest NZ distributor