Neat Threading Oil
Effective cooling and lubrication ensures longer life of the dies!
- Essential for long die life.
- Includes ingredients to handle the high pressures generated during threading operation
- Standard grade for general purpose threading
- High grade for threading stainless and high tensile steel
Recommendations for which oil to use
- Use Asada Standard Grade Neat Threading Oil for Galvanised / General Purpose threading with ALLOY DIES
- Use a Neat Mineral Oil for Stainless Steel / High Tensile threading with HSS DIES
- Recommended Brands: Castrol Icocut or Rocol RTD (not available from Bramley)
Right time to change the oil
- When oil goes white because of water contamination
- When fine swarf of pipes is mixed with oil excessively
- When oil goes dark because of age & use
Asada Standard Grade Neat Threading Oil
Part No. OIL4 - 4 litre
Part No. OIL16 - 16 litre
LACTUCA LT 3000
Part No. OIL1 (1 L)
Soluble cutting oil for use with Cold-cut Saws or Bandsaws.
Routine machining of non-ferrous metals and high-grade carbon steels.
- Excellent cooling and lubricant power
- Efficient protection of machined parts and machines against corrosion
- Reduced cutting effort
- Extended tool lifetime
- Very good surface finish to parts