Steel Bending & Forming
Manual Thin Wall Tube Bender
For bending thin wall tube in one operation up to a maximum of 180°.
Bramley Model 064
- Round (1.6mm wall thickness)
Supplied with a set of 5 formers & follow roller to suit round tube (1/2” – 1” dia).
Bramley Model 064S
Supplied with a set of 5 formers & follow roller to suit square tube (1/2” – 1”).
- Lightweight aluminium alloy formers
- Square formers can fit onto the round tube bender (& vice-versa)
- The 1.1/8” round former is an optional extra
- Shipping: 27 kg / 0.018m3
- Optional stand - incorporates storage pegs for formers (Model #065)
|Round Formers||Square Formers|
|TUBE SIZE||RADIUS OF BEND||SQUARE SIZE||RADIUS OF BEND|
|1/2" (12.7mm)||50mm||1/2" (12.7mm)||65mm|
|5/8" (16.0mm)||55mm||5/8" (16.0mm)||85mm|
|3/4" (19.0mm)||65mm||3/4" (19.0mm)||100mm|
|7/8" (22.2mm)||85mm||7/8" (22.2mm)||115mm|
|1" (25.4mm)||100mm||1" (25.4mm)||115mm|
Questions to ask when purchasing
Download Thin Wall Tube Bender Information Sheet
Optional stand for Manual Tube Bender (Part No. 065) which incorporates storage pegs for formers. Shipping 15kg / 0.11m3.
Model TBRD mounted onto optional stand Part No. ABSTAND which incorporates storage pegs for formers.